This Lender, in our Agency, has been providing Mortgages to the Public Sector since 1864
Here are some of their key Features & Benefits:
- Mortgage rates starting at 2.40%
- Simplified Mortgage Application Process
- Basic pay two points up the salary scale can be used
- The option to overpay an additional 20% off your mortgage in any 12-month period without penalty
- Overtime & Allowances Accepted
- Mortgage Breaks permitted throughout the Term
- Stamp 4 & 1 Critical Skills accepted subject to T & C’s
- Max term to age 70 (no pension is required)
- Will consider joint on mortgage and sole on title for married couples
- 100% deposit can be gifted
- Income from outside the state considered, as long as applicant is an Irish resident and able to work remotely
WARNING: YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP PAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT
VARIABLE RATE LOANS: THE PAYMENT ON THIS HOUSING LOAN MAY BE ADJUSTED BY THE LENDER FROM TIME TO TIME.
FIXED RATE LOANS: YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY CHARGES IF YOU PAY OFF A FIXED RATE LOAN EARLY
Want to see if you can qualify for a New or Switcher Mortgage with this Lender?
Contact Murray & Spelman Financial Services Ltd over the phone or by email, to find out more and receive a complimentary Mortgage review.
Contact Murray & Spelman
If you would like to learn more or ask specific questions, please contact us below.
Contact Murray & Spelman Financial Services Ltd over the phone or by email, to find out more and receive a complimentary consultation.
Kildare 045 888 007
Galway 091 759 555
Murray & Spelman (Financial Services) Ltd help you plan for your future, while you live for today!
Murray & Spelman Financial Services Ltd is Regulated by the central Bank of Ireland. All details and views contained within this article are for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice. Murray & Spelman makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of any information and will not be liable for any errors, omissions or any losses arising from its use.