Join Our Team & Develop Your Career
Murray & Spelman Financial Services is expanding our financial advice team in both our Galway & Kildare offices. We are now offering exciting new positions in both Kildare and Galway for the role of Financial Planner.
Continue reading to learn about this job opportunity.
If you are a professional Financial Planner who is looking to move your career to the next level with a progressive financial brokerage, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Competitive salary, company benefits with flexible working arrangements offered to the successful candidate.
- Develop business relationships with new clients and establish strong relationships with existing clients.
- Carry out regular reviews with existing clients to identify and meet their financial needs.
- Ability to create and implement financial plans.
- Work to agreed targets and standards whilst ensuring adherence to compliance regulations.
- Be an integral part of the team in working towards and achieving company objectives.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge and interest in personal finance including Pensions, Savings & Investments & Protection. Mortgage knowledge is beneficial but not necessary.
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding targets i.e. compliance, industry standards , customer service and business development.
- Business development skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage a portfolio of diverse clients.
- Diligent, goal oriented and excellent communication skills.
- A strong level of IT skills will be important in the role.
Qualifications & Experience:
- QFA or part QFA qualified is a minimum requirement.
- A commitment to Continuous Professional Development.
- Financial brokerage experience is beneficial but not necessary.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, company benefits with flexible working arrangements offered to the successful candidate.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of talented, motivated colleagues who will support you to own your potential.
- We continually invest in our team through a range of Learning and Development opportunities.
If you want to be part of our exciting growing business and feel this position is right for you, please email your CV and cover letter to Diane Collins firstname.lastname@example.org
– To download a Word document for this role, please click here.
Murray & Spelman (Financial Services) Ltd help you plan for your future, while you live for today!
Contact Murray & Spelman
If you would like to learn more or ask specific questions, please contact us below. Contact Murray & Spelman Financial Services Ltd over the phone or by email, to find out more and receive a complimentary consultation.
Phone: Kildare 045 888 007 Galway 091 759 555