Professional & Experienced Mortgage Broker
Murray & Spelman (Financial Services) Ltd can help you with a multitude of questions such as:
- How much to borrow?
- How much of a deposit is needed?
- What type of mortgage you should apply for?
- Whether you should use a fixed or variable Mortgage rate?
- How long you should take your mortgage out for?
- What your monthly repayments will be?
- Which bank has the best rates?
- Can you get a mortgage when you already have a house that is in negative equity?
- Can you get a mortgage for an investment property/buy to let property?
Talk to us first about your Mortgage requirements in relation to:
- First Time Buyer
- Moving Home
- Buy to let
- Switcher Mortgages
- Commercial Borrowings
Murray & Spelman (Financial Services) Ltd guarantee:
- To provide unbiased mortgage advice
- To deal with several leading banks & source competitive rates
- To offer a “one stop shop” for all your Mortgage requirements
- Provide a service that is second to none
Our Mortgage Charging Structure
We charge a fee of €500 to begin work on your behalf, this fee is non-refundable. You will be notified of this fee in advance of the firm undertaking work on your behalf. This is an administrative fee and covers the up-front costs of negotiating a loan on your behalf. This is not in any way an indication of mortgage approval. The income we earn is primarily through mortgage commissions which we are paid a month after you draw your loan.