Take The Next Step In Your Financial Career
Murray & Spelman Financial Services is expanding our staff in both our Galway & Kildare offices. We are now offering exciting new opportunities for the position of Paraplanner.
Murray & Spelman is one of the leading Financial Brokers in Ireland, with over 60 years serving our clients financial needs. Due to our continued growth we are actively seeking a Paraplanner to join our team.
The Paraplanner will work closely with our Financial Planners providing support to our client’s needs. The paraplanner will provide support in four main areas:
- Preparing market research & recommendations in conjunction with the Financial Planners.
- Implement the Financial Planners recommendations
- Preparing & maintaining compliant client files
- Preparing annual reviews.
In addition, a Paraplanner may attend meetings with the Financial Planners to enhance team based client relationships, answer technical queries, deal directly with clients and identify new business opportunities from our existing client base.
The role as a Paraplanner is a career its own right but can also be used as stepping stone to developing a career as a Financial Planner.
The role is based in our offices in Sallins, Co. Kildare.
The successful candidate should be self-motivated, professional, personable with strong organisational skills.
- Assist our Financial Planners in managing existing and new clients.
- Provide support to our Financial Planners to ensure client/business documentation is accurate.
- Ensure timely, accurate, appropriate responses and updates to all correspondence, calls and enquiries.
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service to our clients.
- Develop and maintain excellent day to day working relationships with our Financial Planners and Product Partners to maintain a collaborative working environment.
- Obtain information, quotes, illustrations, product details, and provide comparisons for analysis.
- Assist in identifying areas of financial planning and discover solutions suitable to meet the client’s needs and objectives.
- Prepare, research, analyse and complete recommendation reports for the Financial Planners.
- Prepare suitability statements and reports – This will include the pre-completion of documentation in advance of client meetings.
- Fully understand the compliance process & procedures.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task, manage and prioritise the workload to acceptable deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail with a willingness to learn.
- Proficient written, verbal communication skills and a professional/friendly telephone manner.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and be a team player to deliver on business objectives.
- Strong knowledge of key areas of financial planning.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills with the ability to liaise confidently & professionally with all stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) desirable or working towards completing same.
- Degree level qualification preferable
- A commitment to Continuous Professional Development.
- Experience in and knowledge of the Financial Broker sector is beneficial.
- Experience in a Paraplanner Role would be beneficial, but not essential.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of talented, motivated colleagues who will support you to own your potential.
- We continually invest in our team through a range of Learning and Development opportunities.
If you want to be part of our exciting growing business and feel this position is right for you, please email your CV and cover letter to Diane Collins email@example.com
– To download a Word document for this role, please click here.
Murray & Spelman (Financial Services) Ltd help you plan for your future, while you live for today!
Contact Murray & Spelman
If you would like to learn more or ask specific questions, please contact us below. Contact Murray & Spelman Financial Services Ltd over the phone or by email, to find out more and receive a complimentary consultation.